We would like to congratulate Angela Lo who recently reached a new UnFranchise Level – Master Coordinator!
1. How long have you been in the business?
I was a product user for a couple of years and took the business seriously in August 2017 after attending my first International Convention in Greensboro.
2. Why did you start this business?
Initially due to the products as the Isotonix range and the TLS program improved my health significantly. I was also attracted by the supplemental income and time flexibility this business has brought to so many other successful Unfranchise Owners.
3. Outside of being a Distributor, what is your occupation? If you are a full-time Distributor, when did you make the transition from the 9-5 to being a full-time entrepreneur?
I am a senior finance manager and chartered accountant in the financial services industry while being a part-time entrepreneur.
4. Tell us about your family.
I was born and raised in Taiwan before I came to Australia alone to pursue my university degree. I have a younger brother who currently lives and works in Japan. My parents are semi-retired and still reside in Taiwan.
5. What do you and your family like to do for fun/recreation?
I enjoy singing, playing piano and running marathons. When I get to go back to Taiwan, my family and I enjoy having reunion meals and spend quality time together.
6. Tell us about your lifestyle.
I have been working full-time while building the Unfranchise business part-time. In addition to serving in my church, I also enjoy working out regularly.
7. What are some of your personal goals?
My goal is to fully retire my parents so they can enjoy supplemental income and time flexibility after working tirelessly to provide for my brother and I. I also want to engage myself more in charity mission trips and financially support orphans/disadvantaged children with their education.
8. What are some of your business goals?
In 2021, my goal is to help at least 1 to 2 business partners in each of my organisation become stable Executive Coordinators, achieving green flush every 1 to 2 months.
I aim to achieve Supervising Coordinator in the next 2 to 3 years.
9. If you could give three key points to help share the business and what it’s done for you, what would they be?
* Attend all major events and bring your business partners along with you
* Do a little bit every day even when you are busy, consistency is the key
* Empty your cup and learn the Unfranchise way of doing the business
10. Have you been a challenge winner? Or recognised at any local, regional, or national events?
TLS Challenge Winner – MAWC 2019
TLS Challenge Winner – MAAC 2019
Motives Challenge Winner – APLS 2020
11. What is your best moment, so far, with Market Australia and the business?
Working more closely with my team in the year 2020 and achieve Master Coordinator.
12. How has the GMTSS helped build your business?
GMTSS is amazing! It gives me and my team access to lots of successful field leaders and we can learn from them directly. Some of my business partners have been inspired by certain leaders and decided to take the business seriously.
13. What’s your favorite Market Australia product and why?
‘Isotonix advanced B complex’…I cannot live without this happy vitamin that helps me with my energy and stress management. My recent favourite is the ‘Lumiere Renewal Gelee – Astaxanthin Treatment’. My skin condition has become very good after applying this cutting-edge product.
14. Is there anyone you would like to thank for contributing to your success?
I’d like to thank my senior business partners Doreen & James Ling, Evita & Vernon Yeo as well as Anne Loke for their ongoing advice, guidance and support. I am also grateful to have junior partners trusting me and being together on this journey. Last but not least, I’m forever thankful to God for leading me to this business that has changed my life.