We would like to congratulate Cleo Liew Brown who recently reached a new UnFranchise Level – Master Coordinator!
1. How long have you been in the business?
I registered with the business in 2012. I have not been consistent with working the business for some years.
2. Why did you start this business?
Initially I started the business, because I really liked the Isotonix range of supplements and how it helped me with my health issues. I used to have very bad reflux issues, and I find that the Isotonix is easier to take and more effective than tablets.
I was also interested in building multiple streams of income, running a business and the UnFranchise business model ticked all the boxes for me. Before I migrated to Australia, I ran an advertising agency and a Corporate gift company.
3. Outside of being a Distributor, what is your occupation? If you are a full-time Distributor, when did you make the transition from the 9-5 to being a full-time entrepreneur?
I work part time for my husband in a Legal firm.
My husband is a solicitor and owns his own legal practice in Sydney. We have 4 children and 2 grandkids. I am originally from Malaysia. I have siblings who live in Singapore, Malaysia and Melbourne.
5. What do you and your family like to do for fun/recreation?
My husband and I love travelling, having cruised a lot. We have also toured various countries in USA, Canada, Europe and Asia. We love gardening, movies, family time and lots of walking. My husband and kids enjoy AFL Football and love going to the footie. We have been members of the Sydney Swans for ages.
6. Tell us about your lifestyle.
I enjoy connecting with people, love being financially independent and able to help others become financially independent also. I want to use my time productively and invest in creating a supplemental income.
7. What are some of your personal goals.
- Help my kids own their own homes.
- Retire with my husband at the appropriate time.
- Support my eldest sister in her mission work.
- Be in a strong financial position not having to change our lifestyle when we eventually retire.
I want to add value in other people’s lives through giving generously and impacting lives.
8. What are some of your business goals?
I want to reach the position of Director together with my team within 3 years.
9. If you could give three key points to help share the business and what it’s done for you, what would they be?
The Business Model
I chose the UnFranchise business because it requires low capital but potential return is high and I can work part time. It’s a great business platform to invest in.
I am thrilled with the idea that I can earn $$ with my spending.
And we have such awesome PRODUCTS.
I believe in JR’s vision that ordinary people can achieve significant financial success using the shop.com platform.
10. Have you been a challenge winner? Or recognised at any local, regional, or national events?
I have achieved Master UFO, SAMM, Local Seminar Challenge winners and recently Master Coordinator.
11. What is your best moment, so far, with Market Australia and the business?
During one of JR ‘s online training last year, he shared on how to build a supplemental income, which is usually reserved for the privileged and gifted. The UnFranchise business model has removed that barrier so that the average can do it too! That’s when somehow things click and the business makes more sense.
12. How has the GMTSS helped build your business?
The best part of the business is the GMTSS. It provides expert guidance and training we need to run a successful UnFranchise business.
13. What’s your favorite Market Australia product and why?
I have many MA favorites but if I have to name one, it has to be OPC 3 – it’s a great product!.
14. Is there anyone you would like to thank for contributing to your success?
I must acknowledge that much of my achievements have been the results of hard work and dedication of my team. I love the camaraderie and all the fun we have! To name some of the team members, Merissa Wong, my senior business partner, and business partners Gek Sim Ting, Jennifer Hanly, Jessica & Jamie Chai, Subra & Gian and Emma Deng.
Thanks to the whole team for partnering with me.
Also, special thanks Anne Loke who regularly provides our team with her expert guidance.