We would like to congratulate Hei Meng Tang who recently reached a new UnFranchise Level – Executive Coordinator!
1. How long have you been in the business?
I started the UnFranchise® Business one year ago.
2. Why did you start this business?
As a healthcare professional, it seemed as though I would have a stable lifestyle and income. However, no matter how hard I tried, my salary was only enough to support my daily expenses. As a pharmacist manager, especially during COVID, my boss requested me to take annual leave. This made me realise that I had no job security. Considering my parents will retire soon and I need to support them with retirement expenses, I have been looking for different opportunities. When my friend introduced me to AU.SHOP.COM, I was very interested in the company’s vision and business model. Since it is a low-risk investment and the business offers flexibility, I decided to start the business.
3. Outside of being an UnFranchise Owner, what is your occupation? If you are a full-time Distributor, when did you make the transition from the 9-5 to being a full-time entrepreneur?
I am a pharmacist manager in Australia’s biggest franchise community pharmacy.
4. Tell us about your family.
I was born and grow up in Hong Kong. I was raised with lots of love as the only child in my family. My parents are missionaries. I came to Australia for university studies in 2013. Currently I am working in Darwin Northern Territories as a pharmacist manager.
5. What do you and your family like to do for fun/recreation?
I like singing and outdoor activities, such as exercise and catching up with friends.
6. Tell us about your lifestyle.
I am an outgoing person. On my days off, I like to catch up with friends and I go to church every Sunday.
7. What are some of your personal goals?
I would like to be able to provide a comfortable lifestyle for my family. I would like to retire at age 45 and travel around the world.
8. What are some of your business goals?
I would like to reach the Senior Master Coordinator UnFranchise Level by the end of this year. I would also like to become the youngest Director in Market Australia.
9. If you could give three key points to help share the business and what it’s done for you, what would they be?
– Be humble to learn.
– Be caring.
– Never give up.
10. Have you been a challenge winner? Or recognised at any local, regional, or national events?
11. What is your best moment, so far, with Market Australia and the business?
My best moment was when I saw my team is growing and earning commission.
12. How has the GMTSS helped build your business?
It helps me to learn anytime, anywhere when my local area doesn’t have any seminar or courses I can attend.
13. What’s your favourite Market Australia product and why?
I like Isotonix OPC-3® because I have many successful stories from my customers about this product.
14. Is there anyone you would like to thank for contributing to your success?
I would like to thank God, my Heavenly Father, for His provision. May all the glory be to Him. Thank you to my parents and my team leader’s — Jerry Lee, Jane Lee, Tobey Hui, Ivy Tie — continued support. Without their support, I would not have today’s achievement.