Set a reminder! The online reservation system for the Market America | SHOP.COM 2018 International Convention Gala Event will be live on Wednesday, July 18 at 10:00 am EST! Anyone holding a US$265.00 International Convention + Gala ticket will be able to reserve their Gala spot beginning at this time. Continue reading to find out details on how to reserve your seat for this year’s Gala.
Don’t miss out on a night of glam, delicious food, awards, and of course a lot of fun!
The following is a list of important reminders when reserving your seats for the Gala Event.
- A US$265.00 #MAIC2018 ticket is required to attend the Gala.
- You must have valid ticket numbers and pass codes for each seat you plan to reserve.
- Ticket numbers are the series of numbers located on the front of your ticket at the bottom left- and right-hand corners.
- Pass codes are the series of numbers located on the back of your ticket.
- Be sure to have all your registration information, including the names of each attendee for whom you are reserving a seat, ticket numbers and pass codes.
- Make sure the people for whom you are reserving a seat have agreed to the seating assignment and that you inform them of their table number when you complete the reservation.
- Formal attire is required.
On-site check-in required
Even though you have already made your reservation online, you must check in at the Gala registration table at the Greensboro Coliseum on Thursday, Aug. 9, Friday, Aug. 10 or Saturday, Aug. 11 to confirm your seating assignment and pick up your admission ticket to the Gala.
Gala registration tables are located at the Greensboro Coliseum on the bridge near the main entrance when you first enter the building. It is highly encouraged you take the time to check in before arriving on Saturday night to ensure you make it to your table on time and do not miss any of the event.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Shannon Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (336) 478-1354.