During MAIC 2017, TLS announced the upcoming release of the new TLS® Trim Tea! Within days of it going live, you cleared out shelves, and we have been working around the clock to restock! We won’t keep you waiting any longer than we have to. In the meantime, we’ve got all of the details on the fast-selling new product and why you need to add to your TLS lifestyle!
TLS® Trim Tea is a gluten-free, thermogenic slimming tea formulated to promote a multi-functional method to weight loss. Containing WellTrim® iG (Irvingia Gabonensis/African Mango) and black tea extract, Trim Tea uses a three-pronged approach to tackle weight management, targeting: satiety, appetite control, and metabolic balance.
Unlike most slimming teas on the market today, our Trim Tea is a powerful formula that only recommends a single daily serving and it doesn’t rely on the laxative effects that most trim teas on the market induce. We utilize the clinically researched ingredient, WellTrim® iG, which has been shown to produce results in 8-10 weeks when coupled with a healthy diet + healthy lifestyle. By helping curb appetite and supporting metabolic balance, TLS® Trim Tea fits seamlessly into the lifestyle you’ve been working so hard to create!
- Supports leptin sensitivity to help manage hunger and stimulate lipolysis
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels & insulin activity
- Promotes healthy weight management and weight loss
- Helps to maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Supports metabolic balance and wellness
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps curb appetite
- WellTrim® iG
WellTrim® iG is a clinically-studied extract of African mango, also known as Irvingia gambogia. The African mango trees can be found throughout Central and Western Africa. This botanical ingredient is a traditional West African culinary fruit in which the mucilage is used to make traditional soups. WellTrim® iG is the authentic, patented, GRAS affirmed, clinically-tested Irvingia seed extract for weight loss and metabolic wellness.*
- Black Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)Camellia sinensis is a plant used to produce various types of teas, including black tea. You can find polyphenols – such as flavonoids including catechins, thearubigins, and theaflavins — in black tea. They are thought to be responsible for many of its benefits.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.