Happy National Sunscreen Day!! Sunscreen is an effective protective agent against damage from the sun’s powerful rays for all ages, genders, and skin types. It’s a common misconception that sunscreen is only necessary in the summer, however, it’s critical to invest in a great sunscreen for yourself and your family all year long. On top of applying sunscreen, you should also seek shade during the brightest time of the day, wear protective clothing such as hats, and invest in sunglasses that block UV rays. Continue reading to learn about sunscreen products that we offer to help protect your skin all year long.
The Shopping Annuity Brand Premium Sunscreen SPF 30 seeks to shield your skin from the sun’s harsh rays. Our sunscreen is mineral-based and uses zinc oxide as its active ingredient. Mineral sunscreens sit on top of the skin, reflect, scatter, and absorb ultraviolet rays. Instead of acting as a barrier, chemical sunscreen agents absorb ultraviolet rays and change them into heat. The benefit of an active mineral sunscreen is that they work instantly once you are exposed to the sun, because they block sun rays. Whereas chemical sunscreens need time to be absorbed by the skin prior to working.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), protects the skin from damaging rays that can cause burning and decreases the risk of premature aging
- Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Non-sticky and moisturizing formula for a comfortable wear
Buy Shopping Annuity Brand Premium Sunscreen SPF 30 HERE
Over time, sun exposure can result in premature aging, causing fine lines and wrinkles and reddening of the skin, and without preventative action, our skin can begin to look like leather. A quality, anti-aging sunscreen is the key to fighting the signs of aging. Cellular Laboratories De-Aging Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ contains a comprehensive blend of four active sunscreen ingredients that protect against UVA and UVB rays, in conjunction with the antioxidants vitamin E and green tea extract, which condition skin to maintain a youthful, vibrant glow for your face and body.
- Four active sunscreen ingredients protect your skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays that can cause burning, reddening and pre-mature aging
- Antioxidants and extracts increase moisture retention for smoother-looking skin
- Absorbs quickly and leaves no residue; comfortable to wear
- Ideal for all skin types
- Paraben-free formula
Buy Cellular Laboratories De-Aging Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ HERE
What is SPF?
SPF stands for sun protection factor, and the SPF number tells you how many times longer the sunscreen allows you to stay in the sun without burning. For example, an SPF of 30 means it will take you 30 times longer to burn (10 minutes to burn without sunscreen and 300 minutes with sunscreen).
Sunscreen Application Tips:
- Apply sunscreen 15 to 30 minutes before going outside to allow it to properly sink into your skin.
- Not sure how much sunscreen to use? A good rule of thumb is to use 1 teaspoon for each body part (face and neck, arm, leg, chest, and back).
- Reapply your sunscreen every 2 hours for the best protection. Even if your skin isn’t burning, you could be at risk from harmful UV rays after that period.
Which sunscreen do you love? Let us know in the comments!