Do you love sharing your photos on social media for your business or your personal life? Social media is one of the best ways to share photos with your followers on what you are up to with friends, family and even your business. Over the years, we’ve been able to see how photography on social media has evolved. There are so many great filters and tools out there that it makes it an art form all on its own. Since creating and editing photos is a great way to share your story on social, we put together a list of great apps for creating better social media photos.
1. A Color Story. A Color Story focuses on fresh photos, bright whites, and colors that pop. Rather than forcing you into a moody look, the app has filters, movable effects, tools and more.
2. Facetune. “Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones,” says Roy Furchgott from The NY Times.
3. Afterlight. Afterlight is the perfect image editing app for quick and straight forward editing. The simple design, paired with powerful and snappy tools, will give you the look you want in seconds.
4. Superimpose. Easiest way to superimpose one photo on top of another.
5. Aviary. Aviary is a mobile photo editing app that gives you dozens of ways to enhance, accessorize and apply unique effects in a single tap, and then share your creations instantly with friends.
6. Tangent. Easily transform your photos into one-of-a-kind works of art.
7. Bokehful. Add fun bokeh light effects to your photos! Simply select your color scheme and start drawing bokeh directly on your photo.
Have you tried any of these fun photo apps? Which one is your favorite?