Hosting a dinner party or a UBP and need to whip up a couple snacks. Try this easy spinach, mushroom, tomato mini quiche recipe. A simple recipe that earns you cash back.
Spinach Mushroom Tomato Quiche
Prep: 25 m Cook: 30 m
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bin Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups spinach leaves, torn
- 8 shallots, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls: K-Mart Partner store 2% cashback http://bit.ly/1pQswpa
- 1 (1 ounce) package herb and lemon soup mix: Walmart Partner store http://bit.ly/1R4kJNi
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated: K-Mart Partner store 2% http://bit.ly/1XAflDl
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat, add sliced baby bella mushrooms, torn up spinach, halved cherry tomatoes and chopped shallots. Stir continuously, cooking until tender. Remove pan from the heat.
In a glass pan, place parchment paper (baking sheet) or spray with non-stick PAM spray and arrange crescent rolls 2 inches apart.
Stir soup mix into a bowl, then add half and half cream and the beaten eggs. Stir the grated Monterey Jack cheese and the cooked vegetables from pan. Using a spoon, place spoon full of mixture onto each crescent triangle and fold the points of dough back in over the filling.
Bake the little quiches for about 30 minutes in the preheated oven. You can tell they are ready by slicing a knife into the center of a quiche and the knife comes out clean.