Brighten up your meals with some spring recipes. Spring has begun and we are ready for that summer body, so why not earn your cashback while cooking healthy!
Prep: 15 min Cook: 15 min
Per serving: Calories 638
- Kosher salt
- 12 ounces fusilli or other corkscrew pasta: Boxed Partner Store $0.16 Cashback http://bit.ly/1LuVC7a
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, halved lengthwise, or broccoli florets (or a combination)
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling: Boxed Partner Store $0.43 Cashback http://bit.ly/1R3cWjX
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes: Boxed Partner Store $0.10 Cashback http://bit.ly/1psNbik
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese: Boxed Partner Store $0.16 Cashback http://bit.ly/1Z9qsEF
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook al dente. Add sugar snap peas, broccoli, carrots and bell pepper for 2 minutes. Drain but save 1/2 a cup of the cooking water. Return the drained pasta and vegetables to the pot.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until golden. Add tomatoes, red pepper flakes and two pinches of salt; cook until the tomatoes start wilting. Stir in half of the reserved cooking water. Pour tomato mixture over the pasta and vegetables. Add the mint, parmesan and half the goat cheese and toss.
Divide amongst bows.Top with the remaining goat cheese and drizzle with olive oil.