For some, the Holiday season is in full swing with lights and trees up, Holiday music playing and seasonal goodies baking. For those who aren’t quite feeling the festiveness yet, Transitions Lifestyle System (TLS) may have something to get you in the spirit. Join the #TLSTREE contest hosted by TLS Weight Loss Solution on Instagram for your chance to win a $100 Shop.com gift card.
How to Enter:
- Follow @tlsweightloss on Instagram
- Post a photo of your TLS Tree using the hashtag #TLSTree and tagging @tlsweightloss
- Contest ends 12/17 and the (3) winners will be contacted on 12/18
Three (3) Winners will receive a $100 SHOP.COM eGifit Card [Approximate Retail Value: $100.00 USD]
Costs of shipping the Prize to the winner will be paid by Market America, Inc. and its Affiliates (collectively, “Market America”). All costs, if applicable, including federal, state and local sales, income and other taxes, insurance, and other expenses not specifically identified above as included in the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution for the Prizes is permissible, except by Market America due to restrictions or prize unavailability, and then a prize of equal or greater value (as determined by Market America) may be substituted.
Rules and Qualifications
- Participants must reside in the United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore and United Kingdom.
- Market America UnFranchise Owners (“UFO(s)”) are eligible to participate in the Promotion if they meet all other qualifications.
- Market America UFOs who are currently involved in Market America’s corrective action process are not eligible to participate.
- Employees, contractors, directors and officers of SHOP MA, Inc., Market America or their affiliates and any co-sponsor of this Promotion, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees, and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses, and in-laws), and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible.
- The Promotion will run from 12:00 pm ET on November 12, 2020 through 11:59 pm ET on December 17, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To enter the Promotion you need to: follow and tag @tlsweightloss on Instagram and use #TLSTREE with a photo of your tree trimmings containing TLS products.
- By participating, you guarantee that you own all right, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property rights associated with your entry, including, but not limited to, photographs and pictures.
- Entries that do not meet all qualifications and eligibility requirements will be disqualified.
- Three winners will be selected on December 18, 2020 based on the most creative photo that showcases their TLS Tree. All decisions in the selection of the winner are final on all matters relating to this Promotion.
- Three winners will be direct messaged on Instagram on December 18th.
- The winner must respond within 5 calendar days from the first notification attempt to claim the Prize. If the winner does not respond by the deadline, another winner will be chosen. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- All federal, state and local laws apply, if applicable.
- The Promotion is void outside of United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore and United Kingdom and where prohibited by law. RULES AND LAWS GOVERNING THIS PROMOTION ARE SET UP BY INDIVIDUAL JURISDICTIONS. YOU MUST RESIDE IN A JURISDICTION IN WHICH PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION IS UNRESTRICTED BY LAW. MARKET AMERICA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE LEGALITY OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT TO BE USED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FORM OF GAMBLING OR FOR THE PROMOTION OF GAMBLING.
- Promotion Parties reserve the right to disqualify or refuse to post any entry at any time in its sole discretion.
- Promotion Parties and persons and companies associated with them disclaim all liability for injury or damage to persons and/or property that might result from Promotion entry or acceptance of the Prize.
- Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within 10 days of attempted delivery or Prize will be forfeited.
- Potential winners will be required to complete and return any required tax documents, if applicable, within 10 days of attempted delivery or Prize will be forfeited.
- The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to return any documents in a timely manner may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
- By entering and/or participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion.
- Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion.
- Your entry, participation and/or acceptance of the prize constitutes your express grant and permission to the Promotion Parties and their agencies to use your name, entry, and/or photographs or likenesses, now and in the future, for the purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation (except where prohibited by law).
- Your entry, participation and/or acceptance of the prize constitutes your express grant and permission to the Promotion Parties of all right, title, and interest in and to all rights (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights) associated with your entry. Potential winners shall execute all documentation required by the Promotion Parties regarding such ownership rights if requested by Promotion Parties.
- By entering and/or participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegal, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion.
- If, in the Promotion Parties’ sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of or undermining the legitimate operation of the Promotion, by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs); intending to abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Promotion Parties’ representatives; or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, Promotion Parties reserve the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized holder of the account submitting the entry.
- This Promotion is governed by the laws of United States, of the State of North Carolina. By entering Promotion, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of North Carolina located in the county of Guilford for any action, suit, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored by or connected with Instagram or other social media channels.
- Participant acknowledges that registration in the Promotion also constitutes automatic opt-in to receive email, text messages, marketing communication or other communications from the Promotion Parties. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
- To receive a copy of the Winners’ List for this Promotion, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by February 17, 2021 to: Winners’ List, TLS Tree Trimmings Contest –1302 Pleasant Ridge Road, Greensboro, NC 27409.
Sponsor: Market America, Inc., 1302 Pleasant Ridge Road, Greensboro, NC 27409