Chances are high that you’ve experienced stress at one time or another in your lifetime. What you may not realize is how detrimental stress can to not only your mental health but also your general well-being and overall health. According to stress.org, “There are numerous emotional and physical disorders that have been linked to stress including depression, anxiety, heart attacks, stroke, hypertension, immune system disturbances that increase susceptibility to infections, a host of viral linked disorders ranging from the common cold and herpes to AIDS and certain cancers, as well as autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis.” Read on to learn ways you can help alleviate stress when it arises.
Anti-Stress Kit includes Isotonix Activated B-Complex, Isotonix OPC-3, and Bliss Anti-Stress Formula that work synergistically to promote relaxation while giving you the energy you need to make it through each day focused, clear and calm.
The purpose of the Anti-Stress Kit is to help individuals reduce the amount of stress in their life. Isotonix® Activated B-Complex in combination with the ingredients in Bliss™ Anti-Stress Formula promotes relaxation and boosts the immune system.
The final piece of the Anti-Stress Kit is Isotonix OPC-3®. Isotonix OPC-3 is beneficial for seasonal-related stress, as stress reduces the ability of your immune system to function. Also, Isotonix OPC-3 can help counteract the effects of persistent stress, specifically, susceptibility to cold and flu.
When you feel yourself becoming stressed, it can be difficult to control it. If it’s a situation making you stressed, remove yourself as soon as possible. If you are experiencing long-term or constant stress, your body is sure to feel the effects. Unfortunately, it may not always be simple to remove stress completely, therefore, you must find ways to relieve and/or manage your stress.
Try incorporating these stress-relieving tips into your lifestyle:
- Get Moving: Physical activity is a huge stress-reliever. Put on your favorite music and start dancing, take your dog on a walk, go on a bike ride, etc.
- Make Time for Fun: Life can get hectic and at times we tend to follow a pattern- work, home, sleep, and repeat. Make plans with friends, plan a last minute getaway, schedule weekly girls/guys night, etc.
- Manage Your Time Better: Poor time management can cause a lot of stress. Prioritize tasks, don’t over commit and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Take a Break: Give yourself some downtime. Find ways to completely tune out and relax such as schedule a massage, practice yoga, meditate, etc.
- Eliminate Triggers: Find out what is causing you stress and eliminate it from your life. If you’re able to identify the triggers, eliminate them from your life when possible or at least reduce them.
Do you have any tips to avoid or handle stress? Share with us in the comments below.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.