Each one of us experiences stressors in our life ranging from little things to life altering matters. Some of us may notice these feelings of stress are a rare occurrence while others can experience high levels of stress on a daily basis. When it comes to stress, there is more to it than meets the eye.
A recent article by SHOP.com, highlights ways to try and cope with stress, one of those possible ways to help with stress management may be supplementation. According to the article, “stress can have significant effects on the body and mind.” We’ve rounded up a few ways to work towards achieving that feeling of calmness by reducing your stress.
Activated B-Complex: packed with 10 notable ingredients, the Isotonix Activated B-Complex packs a punch and delivers vitamins, minerals and electrolytes to help increase energy, decrease stress and even improve mood.*
- Vitamin B6: recommended nutrient to help enhance mental function, more specifically, mood.*
- Vitamin B1: increases energy and helps promote mental clarity.*
- Vitamin B5: known as the anti-stress vitamin, helps relieve physical and emotional stress.*
Turn Down: featuring a custom formula, Isotonix Essentials® Turn Down is an all-in-one blend that helps relax your body, promote mental clarity and sleep quality and help control mental tension.*
- Niacin: sufficient levels of niacin allow L-tryptophan to be utilized for other needs such as retaining healthy levels of serotonin.*
- Vitamin B6: supports the conversion of L-tryptophan to serotonin.*
According to the SHOP.com article, accepting stress is a good first step in facing it head on. Since stress is an inevitable part of life, it’s important to equip yourself with the best tools to begin to cope with it.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.