How many of you have, or know someone that has experienced sore, achy, joints? Have you found that getting out of bed is not as easy as it was years ago? Joint pain and swelling can affect any joint in the body, and is often accompanied by stiffness, aches and a feeling of heat or warmth.
At times we think it’s no big deal right? Wrong.
Pain is not only the experience of hurting; it affects how you handle your life, your work, and your interactions with family and friends. Chronic pain needs attention because it can impact so much of your life.
These are the 10 signs that you need to look after your joints;
- You’re experiencing joint pain
- You’re joints are tender to touch
- It takes you a while to get moving
- Your joints click, crack or grate you move them
- Your joints aren’t very flexible
- You’re overweight
- Your work has had an impact on your joints
- You’ve participated in high impact exercise
- You have a history of joint injury
- Your parents had joint problems
Learning to take good care of your joints doesn’t just assist with arthritis – it reduces the risk of injuries as well. Read More