Each month the UFO Marketing team leads a dynamic MeetON session called the GoNow GamePlan. The session is filled with segments that are geared towards helping UnFranchise Owners, new and old, grow their business. From new ways to market products to ways to get more involved on social media, each session is filled with information you don’t want to miss! Tune in this coming Monday, September 10th starting at 8pm EDT! Continue reading to get the details of the upcoming session of the GoNow GamePlan, hosted by Sarah Rose Stack.
Mark your calendars to attend the Septemeber GoNow GamePlan, hosted by Director of Business Integration Sarah Rose Stack, for updates, announcements and business-building strategies. Monday evening’s theme will be “Back to School, Back to Building.”
Check out a sneak peek at what we will be covering:
- Socially Speaking:
- How to create a quick product video to generate interest
- Post of the week: product testimonial video #ShoppingAnnuity #MyProducts
- Shopping Annuity Hacks: Shopping Annuity AutoShip – what it is, how it works, when to use it!
- Consumer Corner: trim café
- Retailing: trim café/Trim Tea samples and full order recommendations
- Business Building: Recruiting with your marketamerica.com site
- Brainspanking of the Week: The Shopping Annuity and school supplies
- GMTSS Roundup: Upcoming regional events and Local Seminars
Don’t miss out; the goal is to keep everything simple, fun and easy to implement.
Click here to join the Sept. 10 “Back to School, Back to Building” MeetON.com broadcast with Sarah.
Click here to check out previous GoNow GamePlan episodes that you may have missed.
What is your favorite segment of the GoNow GamePlan? Let us know in the comments.