Guest Post by Dana Galpern, Executive Sales Team Member & UnFranchise Owner
Regardless of what people may think sometimes, we all have the same 24 hours in a day. It is what we do with those 24 hours that makes a difference in achieving our goals.
The UnFranchise business is based on the AVERAGE person investing 8-15 hours a week for a period of 2-3 years to potentially earn a residual income that most people only dream about. Therefore, it all starts with reviewing your current schedule to identify the hours that you can (and will) COMMIT to building your business.
If you are having trouble finding the hours within your existing schedule, here are a couple of tips to help you find some additional time:
- Are you ‘Netflix-ing’ a little too much?
- Remember, once your business is built strong you will have more than enough free time to go back and watch any of the shows that you might have missed.
- Are you willingto give up a little sleep now, to be able to achieve your goals?
- Waking up an hour earlier every day and/or going to sleep an hour earlier later at night can create a lot of time to dedicate to building your business. Again, once your business is built strong you will have more than enough free time to catch upon your sleep.
Next comes organizing the hours identified above. What are you using to stay organized? Whether it be the newest and coolest calendar application, a daytimer or chiseling your schedule into the side of a rock, the key is to use something that works for you. Keep in mind that a good calendar system can also help in setting reminders.
Start with adding in yourNON-NEGOTIABLES:
- UnFranchise non-negotiables
- GMTSS events. (MAWC, MAIC, Regionals, Districts, Locals, UBPs, etc.)
- Personal non-negotiables
- Family events. (Children’s school and extracurricular events, Date night with your significant other, etc.)
- 40-45 year plan schedule. (This is a temporary personal non-negotiable until you are able to fire your boss)
- Don’t forget to add in your Daily events, too.
- Be a Product of the Product – Set a reminder to take your Isotonix, Thymenol, Heart Health, etc. Attract new customers by capturing some of these moments to use on social media to create the “What’s that?” vibe.
- Add 2 Names – Put a reminder in each morning reminding you to cultivate at least 2 new names for your ever-growing possibilities list.
- Evaluation Approach – First, schedule out some time to call the people on your names list with the goal of setting up at least two appointments a week to evaluate the business or introduce a product. Then block out some time slots that you will be able to book into and meet with those that you contact.
- Follow Up – Schedule time slots to FOLLOW UP with your prospects, preferred customers and Business partners.
- Goal Statement – Set a reminder to read your Goal statement twice a day. This will help you stay focused and be your constant reminder of what you want to accomplish.
Hopefully, these tips on creating and organizing the time needed to grow your business will help you to achieve your goals.