Already started Spring Cleaning? If you’re like us, you got a good start but you are spending a bit more time in your home than you were planning to this season. No need to block off a whole day for these tips to maintain a clean home!
Luckily, we have an entire line of exclusive products dedicated to eco-friendly cleaning! Make household cleaning a snap with our economical, multipurpose Snap products.
- Have a System – the best way to cut your cleaning time in half is to clean your home in the same order every single time. How do we get task times down for anything in life? Be consistent!
- Eliminate redundant work by cleaning from top to bottom and then left to right. For example, if you clean a table in your living room and then dust the fan, you will have to wipe your table down again.
- Make life easy and invest in proper cleaning tools – and keep them together. If you can’t keep everything you need in an apron, a small caddy will do the trick!
- Cut through your kitchen grease once and for all – instead of just wiping up the grease, cut through it the way dishwashing detergent does with SNAP natural concentrate
- Don’t overdo it in the bathroom. Get a good cleaner, spray it on mold & mildew and come back to it in a few minutes. Save some elbow grease here!
- Ahh mineral deposits! Instead of using a toothbrush and scratching your faucet, use vinegar and a clean reusable cloth
Our products were developed with the environment in mind, using ingredients that are biodegradable, phosphate free and bottled in recyclable containers. Snap products give you the cleaning power of a variety of cleaners, saving you time, money and valuable storage space.
What are your cleaning tips?