Regardless of if you’re going on a day trip or long vacation, it can be stressful on your mind and body. There’s so much to see and do on vacation that you get caught up and forget to take care of yourself. We’ve compiled our best travel tips to remain healthy while on vacation.
- Exercise- Before you head on vacation, be sure to include your workout gear such as Zoot Sports 2015 Women’s Performance Tri Racerback Tank sold by our partner store, com. Daily exercise is fairly simple to remember while on vacation. Whether you go to the beach or another country, chances are there will be a lot of walking, sightseeing and shopping. Before you head on vacation, be sure to include your workout gear such as Zoot Sports 2015 Women’s Performance Tri Racerback Tank sold by our partner store, BikeSomeWhere.com. When you get back to the hotel, skip the elevator and use the stairs. Be sure you don’t over-do it; it’s vacation after all.
- Health & Nutrition- Even on vacation, it’s important to keep your health and nutrition at the top of your priorities. We’ve got an on-the-go check list to of TLS weight loss supplements and Isotonix vitamins that will keep you healthy while you travel HERE.
- Eat & drink well- While your body may not be a temple, don’t treat it like it’s a frat house either. Enjoy yourself while on vacation, but do so in a healthy way. It’s easy to get caught up and forget to eat breakfast or have a few drinks too many. Be mindful of what you’re putting in your body and the effects it will inevitably have on your vacation when you have too much. Eat three balanced meals and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Load your bag up with Choice Energy Bars for a quick snack while you’re out exploring. Packed with protein, Choice Energy Bars can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere.
- Get plenty of rest- Have you ever returned from vacation and thought “Wow, I need a vacation to recover from my vacation?” That’s typically a sign you over did it. Don’t leave home without your Prime Dreamz. You may need the help Prime Dreamz provides promoting the deep, restful third and fourth stages of sleep and improving sleep quality. If you stay out late one night, sleep in the next morning and vice versa. Relish in the experiences, but not at the expense of your rest and overall health.
- Play the YES game- Half the fun of traveling is experiencing new things. Don’t let your fears and reservations get in the way. Do what the locals do- even if it means you eat a cricket or partake in a silly dance. New York Times 36 Hours USA & Canada is a fabulous resource for traveling the globe. Each book focuses on a specific area (ie: Southeast, West Coast, Caribbean, etc) and details practical itineraries for areas in the region.