What an all-around phenomenal and successful year for Market America | SHOP.COM and the UnFranchise Business! From launching new product lines, to non-stop media hits and press, to new products, continuous growth of the Shopping Annuity and more, 2018 was full of magic moments. Continue reading as we list off our top 10 magic moments of 2018.
1. Lumiere de Vie Hommes Launch: At MAIC 2018, Amber Ridinger Mclaughlin officially launched the new skincare line for men, Lumiere de Vie Hommes. The amazing new products have been met immediately with high praise all around! What better way to get the word out about a brand and new line of products than inviting influencers to come test them out? In October 2018, Lumiere de Vie Hommes hosted a premiere launch party onboard Utopia IV and hosted and DJ’d by Jamie Foxx. The launch party showcased the products to social media influencers and popular celebrities to create brand awareness. Social media blew up with Lumiere de Vie Hommes! Check out the video of the event.
2. Lumiere de Vie Resort:Lumiere de Vie hosted a very successful brand awareness event known as Lumiere de Vie Resort in beautiful Miami, Florida in December 2018. Beauty and social media influencers, media and celebrities came to the outdoor event at the home of JR and Loren Ridinger, Casa de Sueños, where they browsed a special swag shop and checked out gorgeous displays of Lumière de Vie products. Reflecting the nature of Lumière de Vie ingredients, guests enjoyed gourmet foods derived from the sea and the earth. DJs Chantel Jeffries and Michelle Pooch kept the scene lively. Guests also enjoyed a cruise around Biscayne Bay on the superyacht Utopia IV, with President of Urban and Latino Development Joseph “Fat Joe” Cartagena performing aboard as music star Swizz Beatz DJed.
3. Utopia IV: It was quite a journey for Loren and JR Ridinger watching their dream of Utopia IV come to fruition and finally becoming reality. Utopia IV is the symbol of dreaming big. No matter how big or unattainable your dreams may seem, never doubt your ability to make them your reality. Since it’s launch on water, Utopia IV has been featured in numerous magazines and articles such as Yachts International Magazine. The completion and maiden voyage of Utopia IV was documented through JR’s blog as well as YouTube. Make sure to follow @utopiaIV on Instagram!
4. Loren Ridinger Elle Taiwan Cover & Interview: In 2018, Senior Executive Vice President Loren Ridinger sat down with the prestigious magazine, Elle Taiwan, to share how she uses Motives Cosmetics to empower women with the confidence to find their strengths as it reveals their true beauty inside and out. She also discussed the journey of being an entrepreneur and the importance of having a great support system. Click the link above to watch Loren’s video interview with Elle Taiwan.
5. Trim Cafe: When Marc Ashley announced the launch of Trim Cafe at MAIC 2018, the crowd jumped to their feet with joy! Trays and trays of Trim Cafe came out from backstage to give UFOs seated in VIP a sample of the newest product. Building upon the well-researched and active ingredient of Welltrim IG, TLS® Trim Café replaces black tea with a rich Columbian Arabica coffee powder. It’s perfect for those who want an alternative dietary supplement to their Trim Tea! When used in conjunction with one of the many customizable TLS® menu plans and a 10-minute exercise program, the all-new TLS® Trim Café may promote an effective, multi-layered method to weight loss through satiety, appetite control and metabolic balance.
6. The New Shopping Annuity Website:The new Shopping Annuity website was enhanced to become more user-friendly and technologically sound. The site is live in six different languages to reflect our global presence in markets all around the world. The driving factor behind the updates was to clarify the Shopping Annuity even further in order easier show users how to convert spending into earning. Click the link to find out more about the new features and how they can work to help you recruit and prospect.
7. Royal Spa Rebranding: At MAIC 2018, Kim Ashley unveiled Royal Spa’s amazing new look! The popular brand got a whole new look in a rebranding initiative as well as multiple new products. The goal of the rebrand was to keep it simple and classic for a fresh new look that makes you feel as if you were at the spa which shows with the new products including Royal Spa® Foaming Brown Sugar Body Scrub, Royal Spa® Moisturizing Brown Sugar Body Lotion, Royal Spa® Nourishing Brown Sugar Bath & Shower Gel, and
Royal Spa® Scalp Revival Scrub.
8. SHOP.COM Ranks 65th in Internet Retailer Top 500: Driven by its continued strong growth, it was announced in May 2018 that Market America | SHOP.COM ranked 65th in the new Internet Retailer 2018 Top 500 list of online retailers. Market America | SHOP.COM’s high ranking on the Top 500 means it is one of the leaders that drove more than 95% of the $450 billion in online retails sales for 2017. Not only did we rank in the US, we ranked #96 in the Internet Retailer Asia 500 as well.
9. Shopping Annuity Brand: 2018 was a big year for the Shopping Annuity as it became more than a concept and practice and introduced Shopping Annuity Brand products. Starting with the Shopping Annuity Brand Premium Natural Toothpaste, the Shopping Annuity products were an instant hit! At MAIC 2018, we introduced Shopping Annuity Brand Organic Foaming Hand Soap, Shopping Annuity Brand Premium Deodorant, and Shopping Annuity Brand Hand Sanitizer. Within the past couple of weeks, we announced a preorder for the next big product- Shopping Annuity Brand Premium Sunscreen. If you haven’t done so already, make sure to preorder yours today!
10. The Shopping Annuity Landed: During JR Ridinger’s powerful closing presentation he shared how the SHopping Annuity is an idea whose time has come. Residual income from spending and shopping for average people will be a way of life and our Legacy as we create our own economies and change the world. JR Ridinger brought it from outer space to earth during MAIC 2018.
Did we miss any magic moments from 2018? Let us know what your 2018 magic moments within your UnFranchise Business are in the comments below.