We love our Isotonix®. There’s not a better brand for delivering the nutrients you need in the most efficient way possible, and we want you to get the most out of your products everywhere – not just at home! To help you out, we’ve put together some quick tips to make traveling with Isotonix ® hassle-free!
Opt for Packets & Chews
When you’re packing for vacation, you’re more focused on swimsuits and outfits than vitamins and supplements. That’s why we created convenient (and small) packets and chews of your favorite products!
Instead of taking up half our suitcase with your daily Isotonix®, simply swap your staples for one of these popular alternatives:
- OPC-3® Chews
- Isotonix® Daily Essentials Packets
- Isotonix® Digestive Enzymes Packets with Probiotics
- MochaTonix® Travel Packets
- Isotonix Essentials™ Women’s Health
- Isotonix Essentials™ Anti-Aging
- Isotonix Essentials™ Turn Up
- Isotonix Essentials™ Turn Down
- DNA® Miracles Flora Melts
- DNA® Miracles Vitamin C + D3 Chews
- DNA® Miracles OPC-3 Chews
- Ultimate Aloe Packets
Grab Airtight Containers
One of the most frustrating things about traveling with Isotonix® can be the humidity of your travel or destination hardening your favorite products. While the hardening doesn’t affect the efficacy of the product, it does make it very hard to get out of the bottle!
An easy way to avoid the issue is to pop over to SHOP.COM and grab a few airtight containers to portions your Isotonix® Cocktail into! Simply add your daily regimen to a container and repeat with as many containers as you need, then you’re good to go!
When In Doubt, Bag It!
If you’re cutting it close or just don’t want to purchase something extra, you can also use airtight Ziplock baggies! Since the product is powder, however, it may help to double-bag just to make sure nothing tears en route.
Store In Low-Humidity Areas
So – you’ve reached your destination, you’ve got all your favorite products, but how do you keep them from caking while you’re enjoying your trip?
Like we said, humidity and temperature changes are to blame for hardened Isotonix® – so, keep these tips in mind for storing without a problem:
- Keep Isotonix® away from a bathroom and out of a child’s reach
- If you’re storing it in the kitchen, keep it away from the stove, sink, heat-generating appliances (coffee makers, dishwashers, under cabinet lights) or window ledges.
- You may store Isotonix® products in the refrigerator – but not in the fruit and vegetable area. This area has higher humidity.
- Always remember that moisture from the air quickly condenses on cold items taken from a refrigerator. Isotonix powders will absorb this moisture, creating caking. In order to avoid this caking, please put Isotonix products back into the refrigerator immediately after use.
- A dryer cabinet is also an ideal place to store your Isotonix®.
- Always clean and fully dry the screw cap’s threads before replacing it on the bottle. If this is not done, the small amount of moisture left on the cap will quickly be absorbed by the sugars in Isotonix, causing caking.
- Keep the cap screwed on tightly at all times and try to avoid leaving the cap off for more than a few minutes at a time.
- Poke a small hole in the aluminum seal to keep out humidity. Plus it significantly helps control the flow of powder when measuring!
- Shake the bottle’s contents a few times during the cool down period if it was overheated. This will help to prevent the powder from hardening into a solid mass.