Showing appreciation for our community helpers has never been more important. While we stay safe at home to flatten the curve, community helpers are working all hours of the day to help our country fight this pandemic. There is no one way we can truly express to them our gratitude, but one way we can give back is by treating them to a virtual makeover. Read on to hear how you can use your skills as a beauty expert to help brighten the day of those who are serving on the front line.
Treat A Helper To A Virtual Makeover
Here are a few ideas of how you can treat local helpers to a virtual makeover as a thank you for all they do for us.
- Send them at home spa care package. Load up a basket with your favorite Lumière de Vie, Cellular Labs, and Royal Spa products to gift to a community helper. After a long 12+ hour day, I think we can all agree that they are more than deserving of a little spa time.
- Set up a zoom meeting and give them a free makeup consultation, share makeup tips and tricks. Consider offering them a special discount, or gifting them a few items they seam interested in (donations are always a great tax write off).
- If you are a skilled mixologist treat a helper to a free custom blend, they are sure to fall in love with their perfectly formulated foundation and will become a loyal customer when they need a refill.
- Host an online party and donate all of the profits to a charity to help those during this time of need.
- Trial size marketing turned into trial size gifting. Take a few of your favorite beauty products and divide them into trial size packaging and create a handful of gift bags to hand out to helpers in your area.
Be sure to share how you are pampering your local helpers on social media by tagging @motivescosmetics and @lumieredevie so we can show your posts some love!