At World Conference 2021, Marc Ashley introduced two new trial size marketing products to help boost your business: Prime Sleep Trial Size Packets and Lumière de Vie® Needle-Free Serum Trial-Sized Marketing Packs. As JR Ridinger always says, “people love to buy but they hate to be sold.” Samples take the “sale” out of the process and allow the customer to try the product before they commit. Continue reading to learn about the new exciting new trial size marketing products to add to your business tool kit.
We introduced two incredible new trial size marketing products to help your customers try before they buy! These sample packs aren’t just the product, they come with mailers that give information, benefits, and directions about the product as well.
- Includes 10 sleek, folded mailers filled with engaging imagery, how-tos, key benefits, and much more
- Helps customers try and experience the immediate benefits of Lumière de Vie® Needle-Free Serum
- Increases sales of Lumière de Vie® Needle-Free Serum, which means more retail profit and BV for your business
- Promotes brand awareness for you and your business
- Creates new business relationships and maintains existing ones
- Generates buzz among customers, creating referrals and interest in the benefits of trial-sized marketing
- 10 visually appealing, folded mailers with everything you need to know about Prime™ Sleep, its benefits, and the key ingredients
- Increase sales of Prime™ Sleep and other Prime™ products
- Create brand awareness for you and your business
- Create new business relationships and maintain current ones
- Create buzz and word of mouth among customers, creating referrals and interest in the benefits of trial size marketing
At MAWC, Marc explained that sample products need to have quick, noticeable results. As we all know, many Isotonix products take a couple of weeks of being in your system to see the full benefits, therefore, those products would work as samples for customers to try. That’s why we’re focusing on immediate result products such as Prime Sleep and Needle-Free Serum. Marc also promised that we have even more trial-size products being added soon!
Handing out samples is a great first step, but follow-up is key! Click HERE for tips to implement into your follow-up strategy. When combined with the UnFranchise Marketing App, the app will send emails on Day 1, 3, 5, and 7 to the customer who received the sample packets. The app essentially goes to work for you.
Learn more about trial size marketing in the Learning Center!
Which of the new trial size products will you send out first? Let us know in the comments below.