All UnFranchise Owners have their own shoppingannuity.com which is a website is designed to provide your prospects with a clear explanation of what the Shopping Annuity is, benefits, products available, training, success stories and more.
The site also features a mini Shopping Annuity Assessment (mini SAA) that your prospects can take in 5 minutes or less to get an idea for how they could convert their spending into earning. The mini assessment is a shorter version of the complete assessment that can be completed quickly. For example, when identifying regular spending, the prospect will select if their spending is below average, average or above average for each of the categories rather than having to enter in a specific amount. Once completed, you and your prospect will be emailed a report with an estimate for spending, BV and IBV generated based on their responses. They will also see potential earnings over 3,5 and 10 years if they built an organization of 12 UFOs on the left and right. Finally, we show that earning potential if that same organization also built a customer base.
The mini SAA is the ultimate prospecting tool because it provides people with information that is specific to their household and opens the conversation for how to experience the full benefits of the Shopping Annuity and UnFranchise Business. Once a prospect sees the money they are already spending that could be converted into earning, they will want to know how to do so. At this point, you would share the driving force behind the ongoing income paid from the Shopping Annuity, The UnFranchise Business.
To leverage the mini SAA while qualifying prospects, follow these simple steps:
- Identify individuals who are committed to improving their financial situations.
- Complete the Mini Shopping Annuity Assessment to see if they qualify.
- Once they have qualified, share the UnFranchise Business Opportunity. https://www.marketamerica.com/corporateusa/site/opportunity
- Launch your new UnFranchise Business Partner through the UnFranchise registration process.
- Engage your new business partner with training and events. Mentor them to duplicate the same steps you have gone through: implementing the Shopping Annuity, creating a customer base, and prospecting and recruiting to grow an organization
Visit shoppingannuity.com/yourname today and introduce your prospects to the Shopping Annuity to grow your UnFranchise business. Your prospect can access the mini SAA at the bottom of every page of your website.