One of the biggest causes of cancellation has always been that clients have difficulty in understanding all that our platform has to offer. In some cases, they feel lost or alone in the process using our editor and platform, regardless of having our incredible Customer Care and Tech Support lines. In most cases, we don’t hear from them until it’s too late.
We’ve realized that it’s important to start our relationship with new clients off on a better foot. We receive tremendous customer satisfaction reviews, but beyond satisfaction, we want to improve client relations and develop programs geared toward retention.
There’s a new pilot program in place where an agent will be reaching out to new website clients to assist with onboarding. Clients that purchase a Design Center package will not receive this call, since they already have an onboarding path setup for them through the Design Center process. We will then keep track of all of these clients to see how it helps with retention.
The onboarding welcome call will consist of the following:
- Welcome new client to our service and thank them for their purchase.
- Seek to assist with any questions they may have or schedule a time that may be more convenient for them.
- Walk clients through any parts of the system that are relevant to their business.
- Provide tips and suggestions for best practices, time savers and other helpful information.
- Schedule a 90-day follow-up call to ensure everything is still going smoothly.
- Schedule an annual call to continue to ensure they are happy and update the client on any new tech or services we’ve released in the past year
Many clients fail to reach out to us when they need assistance, and we hear from them too late when they have decided to cancel the service. It will also create a bridge between WebCenter Owners and maWebCenters, which will continue to build a strong vendor-client relationship with a friendly person that reaches out a few times a year to see how they are doing. It makes the clients more loyal when they feel they have a person that’s working directly with them on their online success, as well as their WebCenter Owner. This combined with some educational programs we are getting ready to release will make 2019 an incredible year for WebCenters!