Whether you are a new WebCenter Owner or a seasoned one, the #weBVolume Contest is for you! For a $10 entry fee, WebCenter Owners (in select countries) are eligible to enter the #weBVolume Contest for a chance to win incredible prizes. Read on to find out more about the #weBVolume Contest rules and prizes.
The #weBVolume Contest is designed with your business in mind. All the tools needed wil be at your disposal, including weekly webinars and support. Not only could the prizes benefit your business, the points system push you to succeed. Along with keeping track of points earned, the weekly activity reports will hold you accountable for your business and actions. Contestants will be awarded points upon completion of certain activities that will not only award points for the contest, but will empower you to grow your business. First, second and third place prizes will be awarded to participants who earn the highest points between September 14, 2015 and December 18, 2015. Consider this contest an accountability tracker for WebCenter Owners. Join the #weBVolume Contest HERE.
Overview of Contest Rules
- WebCenter Owners who reside in one of the 50 United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, United Kingdom, Spain, Singapore or in one of the EMP countries are eligible to enter.
- Entrance fee is USD $10.
- Contest entrants will be awarded points based on completing the following activities:
- Submit a Weekly Participant Activity Report – 5 points
- Sell a Web site – 75 points
- Personal sponsorship – 100 points per person sponsored (must be a qualified and active UFO)
- Achieve a higher UFO Level – 50 points
- Purchase tickets to major Market America events through Market America Corporate – 25 points per ticket
- Attend a WCT Course – 10 points
- Achieve WebCenter Challenge at Market America’s 2016 World Conference – 200 points
- MAWC Product Sale (Design Package, Premium Responsive Design, SEO, Social Media, Content Writing or Managed Monthly Membership) – 50 points
- There will be three contest winners. The winners will be chosen based on the five entrants who earn the most points between September 14, 2015 and December 18, 2015.
- There will be a Coach MVP Awarded to the coach who receives the most votes from January 18, 2016 – January 29, 2016
- A $20 SHOP.COM Gift Card will be awarded to a participant of the “Challenge of the Week,” selected at random.
- Final winners will be announced live at the 2016 World Conference.
- Please click here for complete Contest Rules.
Sign up today!