Many of us are finding ourselves now working from home, which can lead to many distractions. During an already stressful time, it is easy to let your mind wander, which is okay every now and then. Read on to hear our five WFH tips for a productive day.
- Designate a workplace. It is tempting to work from bed, although it might be comfortable, it will not lead to your most productive work. Take advantage of this time to set up a great office area you can use now and in the future. There is a large selection of affordable office furniture on SHOP.COM so you can set up your designated workplace in no time.
- Get ready for the day. Taking 30 minutes in the morning to shower, do your skincare and makeup, and get dressed it will increase your productivity and make you feel better about yourself and more confident throughout the day.
- Get your sweat on. Check out this blog post to some at-home workout inspiration.
- Get organized and schedule your day. If you don’t already own a planner, check out these great planner options.
- Put your phone away, out of sight out of mind. Unless you need your cell phone for your job, select certain times during the workday to put your phone in another room. It doesn’t have to be for the entire workday, it could be for just 1-2 hours in the morning and afternoon. But leaving your cellphone in another room will help increase your WFH productivity.