WHAT MOTIVATES AND INSPIRES YOU?
WHAT DEFINES YOUR PURPOSE?
WHAT’S YOUR WHY?
As a Market America UnFranchise® Owner, your WHY may symbolize the strive for financial freedom – a lifestyle that gives you flexibility, time with your family, and the ability to mentor and build a team.
As a breast cancer survivor, your WHY may symbolize your survival — the love of family and friends, the opportunity to support and encourage fellow survivors, a healthy lifestyle.
What is Your WHY?
Your why serves as the driving force that gives you the strength to overcome obstacles, the passion to achieve your dreams and the purpose to live life fully. Join us in supporting every individual’s WHY by purchasing this limited-edition MY WHY bracelet. A portion of proceeds will be donated to Earlier.org, to continue the fight against breast cancer. The bracelet will be available at #MAIC2016 to all conference attendees, and on SHOP.COM starting October 1.
#MyWhy Social Media Contest
SHOW US YOUR WHY DURING #MAIC2016 FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!
Purchase and wear your “My Why” bracelet during #MAIC2016 next week and share on social media how you are wearing your #MyWhy bracelets in style during the event! We want to see!
Post your best photo of you and your team wearing the “My Why” bracelet to Instagram for a chance to win! To enter, take a creative photo with your bracelet and post it to your social media page using hashtag #MyWhy. Winners will be shown on the main stage screen during the event and published in UnFranchise Owner Magazine, as well as featured on Market America’s major social media pages.
Get creative and show us your why!
MY WHY CONTEST
3 prizes will be given away. The 3 winning entries will be featured on Market America Inc.’s (“Market America”) social media channels (“Social Media”) and on the main media screen at MAIC 2016. (Approximate Retail Value: $50.) No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution for the Prize is permissible, except by Market America due to prize unavailability, and then a prize of equal or greater value (as determined by Market America) may be substituted.
Market America, Inc. is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the winners.
Rules and Qualifications
- Participants must reside in one of the 50 United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Spain, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, or Singapore and must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Participants must be UnFranchise Owners of Market America, Inc., Marche Ameriques Canada Inc., Market (United Kingdom) Ltd., Market Australia Corp. Pty Ltd., Market Espana Powered by Market America SL, MA Built on Product – Powered by People S de RL de CV, Market Taiwan, Inc., Market_Singapore Pte. Ltd., Market Hong Kong Ltd., or MA Global, Inc. (collectively “Market America”, “MA”, or “Company”) and must meet all other qualifications.
- Market America UnFranchise Owners who are currently involved in Market America’s corrective action process are not eligible to participate.
- Employees and contractors of Market America, its subsidiaries, licensees, agencies, affiliates, and members of their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses, and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible.
- The challenge will run from 8:00 am EDT on August 4, 2016 through 6:00 pm EDT on August 6, 2016 (the “Contest Time”).
- To enter, you must: Post your photo of your My Why bracelet, to your personal Instagram, Twitter, and/or Facebook account with the hashtag #MYWHY within the Contest Time.
- My participating in the Contest, you guarantee that you own all right, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property rights associated with your entry, including, but not limited to, photographs and pictures.
- Entries that do not meet all qualifications and eligibility requirements will be disqualified.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- There will be 3 winner(s) of this Contest. During the Contest time all eligible submissions will be reviewed each day and a winner will be selected by the Social Media team based on creativity and originality related to My Why. Each winner will be announced on the following morning after daily selection during Andrew Weissman’s speech on the main stage at MAIC 2016.
- This Contest is void where prohibited by law. RULES AND LAWS GOVERNING CONTESTS ARE SET UP BY INDIVIDUAL JURISDICTIONS. YOU MUST RESIDE IN A JURISDICTION IN WHICH PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST IS UNRESTRICTED BY LAW. MARKET AMERICA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE LEGALITY OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST. CONTESTS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FORM OF GAMBLING OR FOR THE PROMOTION OF GAMBLING.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized holder of the social media/email account submitting the entry.
- This Contest is offered in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina. By entering Promotion, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of North Carolina located in the county of Guilford for any action, suit, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Contest.
- Market America and persons and companies associated with it disclaim all liability for any and all claims, including, but not limited to, injury or damage to persons and/or property that might result from Contest entry or participation.
- Your entry and participation in the Contest constitutes your express permission to Market America to use your name, entry, and/or photograph, picture and likeness, now and in the future, without compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
- Your entry and participation in the Contest constitutes your express grant to Market America of all right, title, and interest in and to all rights (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights) associated with your entry. All participants shall also execute all documentation required by Market America regarding such ownership rights if requested by Market America.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored by or connected with Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook or other social media channels.
- Your entry and participation constitutes your complete release of Market America, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook from any and all claims related to your participation in the Contest.
- Your Contest entry and participation in the Contest indicates your agreement to all Contest rules.