If you haven’t been using a makeup primer then you are really missing out on the full effect of your makeup look. A makeup primer is a barrier between your skin and foundation, so it serves many purposes such as longer wearing time and more even application.
Why You Should Be Using A Makeup Primer
- Helps to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Increase wartime of your makeup look, your foundation, bronzer, and blush will stay looking great all day long.
- Can help in keeping the skin looking matte through out the day so less touch-ups are needed.
- Not only will your makeup last longer throughout the day, it will last longer in your makeup bag. Meaning you will be able to use less product because it isn’t sinking into your skin as it would without a primer.
An innovative formula that targets pores, fine lines, and wrinkles, Complexion Perfection Face Primer visibly reduces the appearance of imperfections for even-looking skin that is prepped and primed. This oil-free, smoothing formula extends the life of your foundation for the perfect, flawless look.
- Targets pores, fine lines, and wrinkles for smoother-looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of imperfections
- Creates a barrier between your skin and foundation
- Helps your makeup stay on longer
FAQ’s About Primer
What is the best way to use Motives Complexion Perfection Face Primer?
Squeeze primer onto the back of your hand. Using a brush, gather primer and blend evenly onto the face. Begin priming the forehead and work your way down to the jawline.
What does a face primer do?
Using a face primer creates a barrier between your skin and the makeup that you put on it. This barrier prevents your makeup from clogging your pores. It also helps your makeup stay on longer and look fresher throughout the day as the primer absorbs the oils that cause makeup to wear off.
Will using Motives Complexion Perfection Face Primer make my skin look shiny?
No, this primer is formulated to give the skin a smoother look and dries on the skin after application. Apply Motives Translucent Loose Powder after foundation to further reduce shine on the skin.
I have dry skin. Is it okay to use a moisturizer and a face primer before I apply my makeup
Yes. When you have dry skin, it needs all the moisture it can get. Apply your moisturizer first and rub it into your skin. Then you can apply Motives Complexion Perfection Face Primer and begin your makeup regimen as usual.
Can I use Motives Complexion Perfection Face Primer on my eyelids?
While the idea of soaking up oil is the same, using a face primer on your eyelid is not as effective as using an eye base. The skin on your eyelid is a lot more fragile and sensitive than the skin on your face, so it requires extra care. For lasting color on your eyelids, try using Motives Eye Base before applying eye shadow.
Why Customers Love Our Complexion Perfection Face Primer
“Makes my makeup look flawless, smooth and is oil-free !!! Love it” – Stacy K
“I love the super lightness texture and its translucent with no smell.
It is gentle on my sensitive skin, no clogging as well! Applying this primer I realized that it’s much smoother and easier to apply foundation and eyeliners after. My make up is more lasting and don’t smudge as much in such humidity weather.” – Lum
“Makeup goes on flawlessly with nothing in lines and creases!!!” – Jodie H