Looking to master the products to take your Market America UnFranchise® business to the next level and to learn how to sell effectively? Be sure to book your ticket to the 2010 US Product Symposium, being held this year in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The 2010 US Product Symposium – Mastering the Science Behind the Products to Sell Effectively – will have a brand new look and feel, with all-new presentations to educate you on the science behind the formulations, distinct competitive advantages and tips on selling our newest products.
Not only will you have a chance to learn from our science team and product managers, but you’ll get the chance to hear from Executive Vice President Dennis Franks, who will teach you how to effectively sell the Market America products featured at 2010 US Product Symposium.
This is a once-a-year event, filled with great information – from our products to marketing to sales tips and techniques to help you succeed as a Market America customer manager. The 2010 US Product Symposium includes sessions on some of the newest and most successful product lines offered by Market America, including:
- The New Gene SNP Program
- nutraMetrix Elite
- Custom Nutrition, featuring the Isotonix Custom Cocktail and Nutri-Physical
- Customizing Skin Care, featuring products from Motives® by Loren Ridinger
- Promoting Gastrointestinal Health for Children and Adults, featuring NutriClean and Isotonix products
- Anti-aging and Healthy Aging with MA® Products, featuring our new Prime Joint Formula by Isotonix, Prime AGE, Ultra Prime and Isotonix Resveratrol
- Transitions Lifestyle System® Update, featuring the new Transitions™ ACTS and TLS Shape Up™
This event is sure to sell-out quickly, as it is a great stepping-stone for not only getting a more in-depth knowledge about the products, but also to learn how to effectively sell products to clients and to help you towards building loyal relationships.
Book your tickets early, as space is limited. You can also call in to 1-800-232-8590 to place your order by phone.